Sunday, June 18, 2006

Marcy - Sing with Marcy


Here's the first part of a mini Marcy spectacular! Marcy (Tigner) and "Little Marcy" are one of the most bizarre "duos" in the world of Christian music. Tigner's doll-like ventriloquism acts have to be heard to be believed (let alone the trippy Les Paul-like guitar work. "Join the Gospel Express" is waaaaaay out there. Be healed! This comes dee-rect from vinyl (and sorry for the cover art, my copy was severely water damaged, but then, ya can't expect much from a 25-cent rekkid!

Sing With Marcy

2 comments:

Annukka said...

"Here's the first part of a mini Marcy spectacular!"
Does this mean theres more to come? Thanks! Have only heard a couple of her songs so this is a real treat.

Chuck Fensch said...

I have three more albums I'm going to try to do before Thursday when I leave town on vacation. If I don't get them done, I'll post the remaining ones when I get back!

Sonido Tumi Vol. II

 A very cool vinyl boot of unknown cumbia and chicha artists.....no tracklisting provided.... Sonido Tumi Vol. 2