Sunday, June 18, 2006

Marcy - Sing with Marcy


Here's the first part of a mini Marcy spectacular! Marcy (Tigner) and "Little Marcy" are one of the most bizarre "duos" in the world of Christian music. Tigner's doll-like ventriloquism acts have to be heard to be believed (let alone the trippy Les Paul-like guitar work. "Join the Gospel Express" is waaaaaay out there. Be healed! This comes dee-rect from vinyl (and sorry for the cover art, my copy was severely water damaged, but then, ya can't expect much from a 25-cent rekkid!

Tracks:

1. Oh Say, But I'm Glad!
2. Wise Man and the Foolish Man
3. Do You Know
4. I'm Gonna Work
5. There's a New Song in My Heart
6. When We See Christ
7. Do Lord
8. Little Feet Be Careful
9. God
10. Join the Gospel Express
11. The Lord is Counting on You
12. I've a Longing in My Heart
13. Is It Fair?
14. The Lighthouse Song
15. I Don't Have to Wait
16. He's Got the Whole World in His Hands
17. Over the Sunset Mountains
18. Thank You, Lord

Sing With Marcy (GigaSize)

Sing With Marcy (Rapidshare)

2 comments:

kerppu said...

"Here's the first part of a mini Marcy spectacular!"
Does this mean theres more to come? Thanks! Have only heard a couple of her songs so this is a real treat.

Mondo Loco said...

I have three more albums I'm going to try to do before Thursday when I leave town on vacation. If I don't get them done, I'll post the remaining ones when I get back!