Monday, July 23, 2007

Wicked Lake filming now around El Paso; Al Jourgensen keeps it surreal

Hello all,

Wicked Lake, directed by my bud Zach Passero and written by Chris Sivertson (The Lost Sparrow as Kieth Richards. Al's been sporting the dreads and bandana look for well more than a decade. In many ways, Al singlehandedly brought together) has begun shooting in and around El Paso. Was good to see the crew on set yesterday in Las Cruces, New Mexico, including Ministry frontman Alan Jourgensen, who has a fantastic bit part in the movie. Jourgensen's also doing some of the score for the movie. Will post a photo of me with Al soon. Was great chatting with him. I still remember the fist time I heard "Thieves" (on The Mind is a Terrible Thing to Tast), thinking "this is absolutely the heaviest thing I have ever heard." By the way, I think that Al's also as big an influence on Johnny Depp's Captain Jack the industrial and thrash genres together on this album.And he's still at it. Look for a new album in Spring.
Me and my new bud, Al Jourgensen. Mom may be watchin', so I blacked out the finger...


Wicked Lake linkage

Wicked Lake on IMDB

1 comment:

hellophotokitty said...

holy crap!
I thought I was old! I remember Al Jourgensen when I saw him in concert with ministry back in 1985 in Montreal!!! Must be a really cool dude...

Sonido Tumi Vol. II

 A very cool vinyl boot of unknown cumbia and chicha artists.....no tracklisting provided.... Sonido Tumi Vol. 2