Thursday, June 22, 2006

Marcy - Marcy Sings Hymns



Was able to crank the last of the Marcy Spectacular out before I left town. Enjoy!

Tracks:
1. Near the Cross
2. When I Survey the Wondrous Cross
3. What a Friend
4. 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus
5. Stand Up, Stand Up for Jesus
6. Amazing Grace
7. Holy, Holy, Holy
8. All Hail the Power of Jesus' Name
9. My Faith Looks Up to Thee
10. Blessed Assurance
11. I Love to Tell the Story
12. Jesus Saviour, Pilot Me
13. Rock of Ages
14. Abide with Me
15. Jesus, Lover of My Soul
16. My Jesus, I Love Thee

Marcy Sings Hymns (GigaSize)

Marcy Sings Hymns (Rapidshare)

4 comments:

supreme nothing said...

A goldmine of Little Marcy!!!! Sweet Jesus what great sharity you doth offer!!


Thank you!

Licorice Pizza said...

Thanks for all the little Marcy. My grandaughter loves it. LP

julioxo said...

Many thanks mate

Miss F said...

the cover of this alBum is so ad0rable, never fails to delight and enchant me everytiMe i seE it~